About The Scholarship
This fund provides recognition and financial support to graduating juniors and seniors currently attending Riverside County high schools who want to pursue a career in the medical field within the Inland Southern California area.
Funds can be used for college application fees, supplies or costs related to the study of their chosen field.
- Must be a resident of Riverside County
- Must be enrolled in a Riverside County High School
- Must be enrolled in or currently applying for admittance to a Southern California healthcare program
- Must submit a 300 minimum word essay
- Must submit three letters of reference
- Must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher
- Must submit current transcripts
Complete the online application form below to apply for the RMCCF College Scholarship Fund by May 1, 2020. Grantees will be notified by May 31, 2020.
Sorry, late applications cannot be accepted.
RMCCF will award up to ten (10) $500 scholarships to be distributed in the Spring. Scholarships can only be awarded a maximum of once per applicant.