About The Scholarship
This fund provides recognition and financial support to graduating juniors and seniors currently attending Riverside County high schools who want to pursue a career in any healthcare profession within the Inland Southern California area.
Examples of healthcare professions include:
Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Chiropractor, Biomechanist, Exercise Physiologist, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Personal Trainer, Physical Education Teacher, Recreation Director, Athletic Administrator, Coach, Sport Marketing Professional, Event Manager, Compliance Coordinator, Health Educator, Public Health Specialist, Food Scientist, Radiology Tech, Athletic Trainer, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Language Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, Firefighter.
Funds can be used for college application fees, supplies or costs related to the study of their chosen field.
- Must be a resident of Riverside County
- Must be enrolled in a Riverside County High School
- Must be enrolled in or currently applying for admittance to a Southern California healthcare program
- Must submit a 300 minimum word essay
- Must submit three letters of reference
- Must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher
- Must submit current transcripts (or last years report card if this is not accessible during this time)
Complete the online application form below to apply for the RMCCF College Scholarship Fund by May 1, 2020. Grantees will be notified by May 31, 2020.
Sorry, late applications cannot be accepted.
RMCCF will award up to ten (10) $500 scholarships to be distributed in the Spring. Scholarships can only be awarded a maximum of once per applicant.
Questions? Contact Jeannette Rodriguez, Foundation Program Coordinator at Jeannette@RMCcharity.org or 951-321-6513.