About the Endometriosis Family Support Group
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s Endometriosis Family Support Group provides an opportunity for individuals who have endometriosis to share information, offer support and provide encouragement. This support group meets in a webinar format on a monthly basis (Please check our calendar for dates). Diagnosis, treatments, pain management, diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications are just a few of the important topics discussed.
Monday, September 9th at 12:00 pm PDT
Woman’s Health and Hormone Expert Dr. Amy Day
As a woman with endo, and as a provider with over 15 years
of experience helping other women with endo, Dr. Amy Day is passionate about
broadening the treatment options available to the millions of women worldwide
who are struggling with endo. For too many women, conventional treatments fall
short of addressing the root issues and are unable to provide true and lasting
relief from this complicated disease. Though each woman’s experience is unique,
Dr. Amy has discovered an effective natural approach that helps you take your
healing journey into your own hands.
Dr. Amy received her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from NCNM in Portland, OR in 2004, and holds the 4th ND license in the state of California. She is the founder of The Women’s Vitality Center in Berkeley, CA where she and her team specialize in helping busy professional women with stress, fatigue and hormonal issues. After helping 1,000s of women in her private practice, Dr. Amy now also offers online group programs and virtual health coaching for women around the world.
She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Endometriosis Association and is a past board member of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association.
While in medical school, struggles with her own women’s health issues fueled Dr. Amy’s passion to work with and empower other women. She now provides experienced and compassionate care to help get to the bottom of complex hormonal issues including adrenal/thyroid health, perimenopause/menopause, PMS, PCOS and endometriosis.
She uses an integrated approach combining diet, exercise, lifestyle counseling, stress management, nutritional supplements, botanical medicines and bioidentical hormones as she guides women on the journey to optimal wellness. Learn more at www.DrAmyDay.com where you can start our journey with a free download of her latest e-book 4 Steps to Replenish Your Energy.
To register for an upcoming webinar, use the link below, or you may also email Michael Barboza, Foundation Program Coordinator at Michael@RMCcharity.org, or call 951-321-6514. Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Upcoming Events › endometriosis
- No matching events listed under endometriosis. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Additional Endometriosis Resources
- Endometriosis Foundation of America – http://www.endometriosis.org
- An Evening with Dr. Andrew Cook – Welcome to this exciting webinar with Dr. Cook. Please fast forward through the first 4:59 minutes of the video, as everyone was logging into the webinar. Enjoy!
- Aubree Deimlar – Aubree Deimler is an author, speaker, and certified integrative health coach. She’s the founder of Peace with Endo at peacewithendo.com. Aubree is deeply passionate about wellness and inspiring other women with endometriosis to reconnect with a life filled with love and positive rhythms.
- Dr. Sonia Rebeles – Sonia Rebeles, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Her area of expertise is in minimally invasive benign gynecologic surgery including robot-assisted (daVinci) surgery and single site surgery.
- Lisa Howard – Lisa Howard is a community advocate and fundraiser for research and development of treatments and a cure.
- Kristy Curry – We had the great opportunity to be joined by Kristy Curry, who founded the Flutter Health app during her own journey with Endometriosis. Her story is impactful and important.
Follow our Endometriosis Family Support Group Social Media: