About the Endometriosis Family Support Group
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s Endometriosis Family Support Group provides an opportunity for individuals who have endometriosis to share information, offer support and provide encouragement. This support group meets in a webinar format on a monthly basis (Please check our calendar for dates). Diagnosis, treatments, pain management, diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications are just a few of the important topics discussed.
To register for an upcoming webinar, use the link below, or you may also email our Foundation Program Coordinator, Jeannette Rodriguez at Jeannette@RMCcharity.org, or call 951-321-6513. Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Upcoming Events › endometriosis
Join us for a virtual hang out with your favorite headband at our 'Self-Care Reboot Part II'! Date and Time: Friday, April 10, @ 3 PM, PDT on IG LIVE! (@endofamilysupportgroup) Self-care Topic: DIY facials! Facilitated by our RMCCF Program Coordinator, Jeannette Rodriguez, join us for a casual and fun hour as we chat, check-in on one another, and try out some DIY facials at home! This hangout series will be on the casual side, but you can expect some…Find out more »
Join us for Part 3 of our virtual hang out series, ‘Self-Care Re-Boot’! Date and Time: Friday, April 17, @ 10 AM (PDT) on IG LIVE! (@endofamilysupportgroup) Self-care Topic: PJ’s & Coffee Facilitated by our RMCCF Program Coordinator, Jeannette Rodriguez, join us for a casual and fun hour as we chat, check-in on one another, and This hangout series will be on the casual side, but you can expect some fun conversation around the following questions: • How do you…Find out more »
Endometriosis Online Webinar Family Support Group Date and Time: Tuesday, April 28, at 2 PM PDT Speaker: Silvia Young, Author, Activist, Organizer, Founder of FemTruth, and FemTruth Policy CA, Endometriosis Survivor and Patient Advocate. Register for Silvia's webinar below: https://rmccf.webinarninja.com/live-webinars/255158/register Questions on our support groups? Contact Foundation Program Coordinator, Jeannette Rodriguez at Jeannette@RMCcharity.org or 951.321.6513.Find out more »
REGISTER FOR DR. VIDALI’S WEBINAR BELOW:
Additional Endometriosis Resources
- Endometriosis Foundation of America – http://www.endometriosis.org
- An Evening with Dr. Andrew Cook – Welcome to this exciting webinar with Dr. Cook. Please fast forward through the first 4:59 minutes of the video, as everyone was logging into the webinar. Enjoy!
- Aubree Deimlar – Aubree Deimler is an author, speaker, and certified integrative health coach. She’s the founder of Peace with Endo at peacewithendo.com. Aubree is deeply passionate about wellness and inspiring other women with endometriosis to reconnect with a life filled with love and positive rhythms.
- Dr. Sonia Rebeles – Sonia Rebeles, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Her area of expertise is in minimally invasive benign gynecologic surgery including robot-assisted (daVinci) surgery and single site surgery.
- Lisa Howard – Lisa Howard is a community advocate and fundraiser for research and development of treatments and a cure.
- Kristy Curry – We had the great opportunity to be joined by Kristy Curry, who founded the Flutter Health app during her own journey with Endometriosis. Her story is impactful and important.
- Heather Guidone – Heather is a BCPA (Board Certified Patient Advocate) and the Program Director of the Center for Endometriosis Care. This webinar dives deep into the basics of Endometriosis and more! PowerPoint presentation can be found here.
For more information about the Endometriosis Family Support Group, please contact our Foundation Program Coordinator, at (951) 321-6514.
Follow our Endometriosis Family Support Group Social Media: