About the Endometriosis
Family Support Group
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s Endometriosis Family Support Group provides an opportunity for individuals who have endometriosis to share information, offer support and provide encouragement. This support group meets in a webinar format on a monthly basis (Please check our calendar for dates). Diagnosis, treatments, pain management, diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications are just a few of the important topics discussed.
To register for an upcoming webinar, use the link below, or you may also email Michael Barboza, Foundation Program Coordinator at Michael@RMCcharity.org, or call 951-321-6514. Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Upcoming Events › endometriosis
- No matching events listed under endometriosis. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Additional Endometriosis Resources
- Endometriosis Foundation of America – http://www.endometriosis.org
- An Evening with Dr. Andrew Cook – Welcome to this exciting webinar with Dr. Cook. Please fast forward through the first 4:59 minutes of the video, as everyone was logging into the webinar. Enjoy!
- Aubree Deimlar – Aubree Deimler is an author, speaker, and certified integrative health coach. She’s the founder of Peace with Endo at peacewithendo.com. Aubree is deeply passionate about wellness and inspiring other women with endometriosis to reconnect with a life filled with love and positive rhythms.
- Dr. Sonia Rebeles – Sonia Rebeles, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Her area of expertise is in minimally invasive benign gynecologic surgery including robot-assisted (daVinci) surgery and single site surgery.
- Lisa Howard – Lisa Howard is a community advocate and fundraiser for research and development of treatments and a cure.
- Kristy Curry – We had the great opportunity to be joined by Kristy Curry, who founded the Flutter Health app during her own journey with Endometriosis. Her story is impactful and important.
Follow our Endometriosis Family Support Group Social Media: