About the Endometriosis Family Support Group
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s Endometriosis Family Support Group provides an opportunity for individuals who have endometriosis to share information, offer support and provide encouragement. This support group meets in a webinar format on a monthly basis (Please check our calendar for dates). Diagnosis, treatments, pain management, diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications are just a few of the important topics discussed.
Please check back soon for our upcoming webinar in January!
To register for an upcoming webinar, use the link below, or you may also email our Foundation Program Coordinator at rmccf.info@RMCcharity.org, or call 951-321-6514. Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Upcoming Events › endometriosis
Thursday, January 23rd at 2:00 pm PDT After nearly two decades of pain, stomach aches and pelvic pain Sallie was diagnosed with endometriosis. Enduring multiple surgeries, including excision of endometriosis, and years of integrative treatments for endometriosis, she designed her Pelvic Physical Therapy practice to be a safe haven and a resource for all people with endometriosis and all who seek relief from pain that many believe is unmentionable. Sallie believes everyone should have a voice in their treatment. No…Find out more »
Additional Endometriosis Resources
- Endometriosis Foundation of America – http://www.endometriosis.org
- An Evening with Dr. Andrew Cook – Welcome to this exciting webinar with Dr. Cook. Please fast forward through the first 4:59 minutes of the video, as everyone was logging into the webinar. Enjoy!
- Aubree Deimlar – Aubree Deimler is an author, speaker, and certified integrative health coach. She’s the founder of Peace with Endo at peacewithendo.com. Aubree is deeply passionate about wellness and inspiring other women with endometriosis to reconnect with a life filled with love and positive rhythms.
- Dr. Sonia Rebeles – Sonia Rebeles, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Her area of expertise is in minimally invasive benign gynecologic surgery including robot-assisted (daVinci) surgery and single site surgery.
- Lisa Howard – Lisa Howard is a community advocate and fundraiser for research and development of treatments and a cure.
- Kristy Curry – We had the great opportunity to be joined by Kristy Curry, who founded the Flutter Health app during her own journey with Endometriosis. Her story is impactful and important.
- Heather Guidone – Heather is a BCPA (Board Certified Patient Advocate) and the Program Director of the Center for Endometriosis Care. This webinar dives deep into the basics of Endometriosis and more! PowerPoint presentation can be found here.
For more information about the Endometriosis Family Support Group, please contact our Foundation Program Coordinator, at (951) 321-6514.
Follow our Endometriosis Family Support Group Social Media: