About the Endometriosis
Family Support Group
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s Endometriosis Family Support Group provides an opportunity for individuals who have endometriosis to share information, offer support and provide encouragement. This support group meets in a webinar format on a monthly basis (Please check our calendar for dates). Diagnosis, treatments, pain management, diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications are just a few of the important topics discussed.
To register for an upcoming webinar, use the link below, or you may also email Michael Barboza, Foundation Program Coordinator at Michael@RMCcharity.org, or call 951-321-6514. Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Past Events › endometriosis
Friday, April 12th at 12:00 pm PDT Featuring a Discussion with Abby Norman Abby Norman is a science writer based in New England. Her work has been featured in Harper's, The Independent, Literary Hub, Medium, The Rumpus, Mental Floss, Atlas Obscura, and others. Register at https://rmccf.webinarninja.com/live-webinars/96235/registerFind out more »
Thursday, May 30th at 12:00 pm PDT Our webinar will look a little differently this month, we will be streaming the documentary Endo What? and participating in a live chat room so we can discuss the film as we watch it! Register at https://rmccf.webinarninja.com/live-webinars/111574/registerFind out more »
Thursday, June 27th at 1:00 pm PDT Physical Therapy for Symptoms of Endometriosis: What can physical therapy contribute to the care of patients with endometriosis? Leslie Wakefield is a doctor of physical therapy with a holistic boutique practice in Hollywood, Florida. Her practice is focused upon pelvic rehabilitation and women's health, and she has a particular passion for working with patients with scar tissue and chronic pain. Her training includes a Masters degree in Human Performance from the University of…Find out more »
Tuesday, July 9th at 12:00 pm PDT Discussing Birth Control Options with Holly Grigg-Spall Holly is the author of the cult book Sweetening the Pill: Or How We Got Hooked On Hormonal Birth Control. She is consulting producer on a documentary inspired by her book, directed by Abby Epstein and executive produced by Ricki Lake, which is currently in production. She leads an online workshop title 'A Feminist Guide To Going Off The Pill." Holly is also a brand ambassador…Find out more »
Additional Endometriosis Resources
- Endometriosis Foundation of America – http://www.endometriosis.org
- An Evening with Dr. Andrew Cook – Welcome to this exciting webinar with Dr. Cook. Please fast forward through the first 4:59 minutes of the video, as everyone was logging into the webinar. Enjoy!
- Aubree Deimlar – Aubree Deimler is an author, speaker, and certified integrative health coach. She’s the founder of Peace with Endo at peacewithendo.com. Aubree is deeply passionate about wellness and inspiring other women with endometriosis to reconnect with a life filled with love and positive rhythms.
- Dr. Sonia Rebeles – Sonia Rebeles, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Her area of expertise is in minimally invasive benign gynecologic surgery including robot-assisted (daVinci) surgery and single site surgery.
- Lisa Howard – Lisa Howard is a community advocate and fundraiser for research and development of treatments and a cure.
- Kristy Curry – We had the great opportunity to be joined by Kristy Curry, who founded the Flutter Health app during her own journey with Endometriosis. Her story is impactful and important.
Follow our Endometriosis Family Support Group Social Media: