- This event has passed.
RMCCF College Scholarship – Deadline: May 7, 2021
May 7, 2021 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation’s 2021 RMCCF College Scholarship is now OPEN and ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
This scholarship provides recognition and financial support to graduating juniors and seniors currently attending Riverside County high schools who want to pursue a career in any healthcare field within the Inland Southern California area.
RMCCF will award up to ten (10) $500 scholarships. Application Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021, at 5:00 PM. Funds may be used for college application fees, supplies, or costs related to the study of their chosen field.
• Must be a resident of Riverside County and be enrolled in a Riverside County High School
• Must be enrolled in or currently applying for admittance to a Southern California healthcare program
(Not limited to medical programs only, but ALL healthcare programs – click here for details!)
• Must submit a 300 minimum word essay
• Must submit three letters of reference
• Must have a weighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher
• Must submit current unofficial/official transcripts