About the Scholarship
This fund honors the 19 doctors that founded the Riverside Medical Clinic Foundation and Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation. This fund provides recognition and financial support to students currently enrolled in the health care field in the Inland Southern California area.
Funds can be used for books, conference admissions, study assistance, etc.
- Must reside in Inland Southern California
- Must be enrolled in an accredited healthcare program at a Southern California college, university, or post-secondary school
- Must submit a 300 word essay
- Must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Must submit current transcripts and two letters of recommendation
- Funds must be used to further education (conference admissions, symposium fees, lecture, etc.)
- Must submit flyer, website, and educational workshop application for proposed event.
- Must be at least in second year or half way through healthcare program.
- Must not have applied for an RMCCF Scholarship within the past 2 years.
RMCCF will award up to 5 scholarships at a maximum of $250 per grantee. Scholarships can only be awarded a maximum of once per applicant. Scholarship applications are accepted and granted on a quarterly basis.
Diana Rivas, Riverside
Sarah Dunaway, Murrietta