About The Scholarship
This fund honors the 19 doctors that founded the Riverside Medical Clinic Foundation and Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation. This fund provides recognition and financial support to students currently enrolled in the health care program in the Inland Southern California area.
RMCCF will award up to 5 scholarships at a maximum of $250 per recipient. Scholarships can only be awarded a maximum of once per applicant and must be at least in the second year or halfway through the healthcare program.
Funds can be used for books, conference admissions, study assistance, etc.
- Must reside in Inland Southern California
- Must be enrolled in an accredited healthcare program at a Southern California college, university, or post-secondary school
- Must submit a 300-word essay
- Must have a weighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Must submit current official/unofficial transcripts
- Must submit two letters of recommendation
- Must submit a flyer, website, and educational workshop application for proposed event (if applicable)
Quarter application opening/closing date:
Fall: Now – November 20, 2020
2019 Founders Scholarship Recipients
Diana Rivas, Riverside
Sarah Dunaway, Murrieta
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Foundation Program Coordinator by email or (951) 321-6513. Thank you!