ABOUT THE PROGRAM
RMCCF’s Traveling Triplets, a memory care therapeutic doll program for dementia patients, was born in 2019. Doll therapy offers meaning and purpose for someone who is living with dementia. There is a familiarity with being a caregiver for the baby that can be comforting and purposeful. Instead of constantly being a receiver of assistance and care, a baby offers the opportunity for meaningful interaction that is directed by the person living with dementia.
Our staff members bring the triplet (doll) babies for a one-hour visit, where we will work with your staff to introduce the babies to individuals that you think will benefit the most.
Visits are free. Our current coverage area includes the City of Riverside and surrounding areas based on availability and resources. To schedule a visit with our Traveling Triplets, please fill out the interest form below!
- Facility must be located in the city of Riverside
- Facility must agree to leave one or two staff members present during visit
- Facility must have a memory care wing
- Facility must be a licensed skilled nursing home or assisted living facility in the state of California
- Visits not available for in-home care or for private request
Questions? Contact Foundation Program Coordinator by email or 951-321-6513.