- This event has passed.
Bullying Prevention Conference: Free Virtual Education
November 9, 2020 - November 13, 2020
Our Bullying Prevention Conference has gone virtual as a free week-long online educational event for professionals, parents/guardians, and youth. Our theme is “Uniting our Community Against Bullying” and we look forward to your attendance in aiding to spread Kindness, Empathy, and Inclusion!
- 8 (incredible) speakers
- 1 theatrical performance virtual learning session
- 4 days of learning and professional development
- Give-a-ways just for signing up! (see more on the registration page below)
Every year, our conference is designed to raise awareness, promote workable solutions, and create exceptional opportunities for professional development. Leading experts present the latest research and evidence-based strategies to participants who are committed to addressing and ending the bullying epidemic in our community.
Who should attend, but not limited to:
- School Administrators
- School Counselors/Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Coordinators
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Probation Officers
- Community Organizations
Get to know more information about our past conferences!
- November 9, 2020
- November 13, 2020
- Event Category:
- Annual Conference
- Event Tags:
- ABI Conference, Bullying Prevention, Conference, Cyberbullying, Virtual Conference