College Scholarship Opportunity
January 10 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm PST
Are you a graduating high school senior starting college this Fall?
If so, please continue reading to find out information regarding RMCCF’s College Scholarship opportunity!
If not, share this with friends, family, and your local community!
Every year, RMCCF awards 10 Riverside County students a $500 college scholarship. This scholarship can be applied towards tuition & fees, books, meal plans, living expenses, transportation, technology (laptops, calculators, software programs), student health insurance, lab items…etc. . . . The eligibility requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
1. Must be a resident of Riverside County and be enrolled in a Riverside County High School
2. Must be enrolled in or currently applying for admittance to a Southern California healthcare degree program**see website for qualifying programs**
3. Must submit two (2) 300 minimum word essays
4. Must submit three (3) letters of recommendation
5. Must have a weighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
6. Must submit current unofficial/official transcripts
Click this link to be navigated to the application: https://bit.ly/3zMy4WO
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FROM 01/10/22 – 05/31/22
APPLICATION WILL CLOSE 05/31/22 AT 5PM PST. ALL ITEMS MUST BE EITHER POSTMARKED BEFORE SAID DATE OR TURNED IN VIA EMAIL.