- This event has passed.
Step by Step Solutions for Bladder Issues – Prostate Cancer Support Group
January 21, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm PST
Prostate Cancer Support Group – FREE and open to the public
Date and Time: Thursday, January 21, 2020, at 6:30 PM, PST
Topic: Step by Step Solutions for Bladder Issues
Guest Presenter: Lisa King, The Fulfilled Pharmacist, Life Coach & Amazon Best Selling Author
Lisa King is a pharmacist of 32 years. She is a life coach and Amazon Best Selling Author of the book she coauthored with her sister, Tiny Life Changes. She is passionate about health and well-being and was recently named Singlecare’s Most Influential Pharmacist of 2020.
She also has a passion for empowering women to gain freedom from bladder issues and founded Ditchbladderpain.com . She truly believes you can achieve your goals and dreams one step and one day at a time. When she is not encouraging others to live a healthy lifestyle, she loves spending time with her family!
Those facing Prostate Cancer and treatments may see an increase in overactive bladder. Learn how dietary and lifestyle changes can lead to your optimal wellness, especially in the area of reducing bladder pain and urgency. You CAN feel amazing through a healthy lifestyle and a gentle approach!
At the end of the presentation the viewer will learn
• What foods to avoid in the daily diet that can cause bladder irritation
• What ‘health foods’ and supplements may actually be causing more harm than help when it comes to bladder irritation and which supplements may be helpful.
• How to naturally reduce inflammation in the body for bladder health and optimal wellness
• Steps to naturally reduce sugar in the diet to reduce inflammation and improve bladder health and prevent disease
• The importance of self-care, mindset and goal setting in a healthy living journey
Register here: http://bit.ly/pc-sg-jan
Webinars are FREE and participants are welcome from all medical groups.
Can’t make it? All signups will get a recording of the webinar
Do you have a question for our presenter, or about our Prostate Cancer or other support groups? Contact Foundation Program Coordinator by email or 951.321.6513.
What more caregiver resources? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, where we archive all past support group webinar videos.