Are you ready to embark on a delightful culinary journey that promotes health, happiness, and togetherness for your entire family? Look no further than RMCCF’s “Family Friendly Recipes” – the ultimate destination for family-friendly, nourishing meals that will have everyone craving for more!
Create unforgettable memories as you gather around the kitchen, joining hands to cook up fantastic meals together. Our recipes are designed to be family-friendly, making cooking a joyous activity for all ages. Watch your kids’ faces light up with excitement as they explore the world of nutritious ingredients!
With easy-to-follow instructions and readily available ingredients, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can whip up a delicious, nutrition-packed feast for your loved ones.
100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Small Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Loaf Pans
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 pkg Active Dry Yeast
- 2 cups Warm Water
- 2 tbs Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Oil
- In a small bowl, combine warm water and sweetener of choice. Sprinkle yeast over top of combined mixture and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Add yeast mixture and stir until a uniform dough begins to form (you may need to use your hands)*. Shape the dough into a round ball and transfer the dough into a large oil coated bowl. Cover the dough with a tea cloth or plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 12-18hrs.
- After the dough has proofed, punch the dough down and divide it into two equal balls. With floured hands, shape the balls into two loaves. Place loaves in oil and flour coated loaf pans and cover. Let rest an additional 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Tent will foil after 20 minutes to prevent over browning (if desired).