Are you ready to embark on a delightful culinary journey that promotes health, happiness, and togetherness for your entire family? Look no further than RMCCF’s “Family Friendly Recipes” – the ultimate destination for family-friendly, nourishing meals that will have everyone craving for more!
Create unforgettable memories as you gather around the kitchen, joining hands to cook up fantastic meals together. Our recipes are designed to be family-friendly, making cooking a joyous activity for all ages. Watch your kids’ faces light up with excitement as they explore the world of nutritious ingredients!
With easy-to-follow instructions and readily available ingredients, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can whip up a delicious, nutrition-packed feast for your loved ones.
Persian Shirazi Salad
- Mixing Bowl
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes Roma
- 4 Persian Cucumbers
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mint
- 1 Tsp Fresh Cilantro, Dill, and Parsley
- 2 Large Limes
- 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Finley Minced Garlic Clove optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion. Try to keep your dice evenly sized so that salad is uniform in flavor. Place veggies into a large bowl when done.
- Roughly chop 1/2 cup of fresh mint and add into bowl.
- Add cilantro, dill, and parsley to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the juice from 2 large limes, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Reserve until you are ready to serve the salad.
- When ready to serve the salad, dress and let rest in the fridge for 30min.