Are you ready to embark on a delightful culinary journey that promotes health, happiness, and togetherness for your entire family? Look no further than RMCCF’s “Family Friendly Recipes” – the ultimate destination for family-friendly, nourishing meals that will have everyone craving for more!
Create unforgettable memories as you gather around the kitchen, joining hands to cook up fantastic meals together. Our recipes are designed to be family-friendly, making cooking a joyous activity for all ages. Watch your kids’ faces light up with excitement as they explore the world of nutritious ingredients!
With easy-to-follow instructions and readily available ingredients, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can whip up a delicious, nutrition-packed feast for your loved ones.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk can use dairy
- 1 Tbsp Nut Butter almond, pecan, peanut
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Ginger, Nutmeg, Clove, & Allspice
- In a blender, combine the pumpkin puree, frozen ripe banana, plain Greek yogurt, almond milk, nut butter, vanilla extract, and spices.
- Blend all the ingredients until they become silky-smooth and well combined. Adjust the thickness if needed by adding more almond milk for a thinner consistency.