Below are some suggested Bullying Prevention resources with information and guidance for parents and guardians.
- Stop Bullying.gov
- Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center
- International Bullying Prevention Association
- Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre Bullying Awareness Videos
- NationwideChildrens.org: Bullying Information for Parents
- Stomp Bullying Out
- Psychology in Bullying – Psychology.org
- Bullying Advice
- Book Resources to Help Youth
- Cyberbullying Research Center
- Common Sense Media
- WiredSafety: Online Safety, Education, and Help Group
- What You Need to Know About Cyberbullying
- The Parents’ Guide to Teaching your Teen Online Safety
- Cyberbullying-How To Protect Your Child
- Teaching Digital Citizenship
- What Is Cyberbullying?
- Family Online Safety Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Guide To Preventing Cyberbullying
- What To Do If My Child Is The Cyberbully
- Cyberbullying Myths and Facts
- OUCH! Newsletter: Online Security for Kids
- Children and Screens: Helping children lead healthy lives in a digital world
All About ABI Mini Videos
We’ve got a lot of helpful tips that we think will be of value to you, whether you are navigating these crazy, virtual times, or a parent just wanting to keep up on the latest social media features. Click on an image below to view the video of your choice!
Make sure to click SUBSCRIBE and stay up to date on any future videos!